DCRC 2017 Webinar Series
The Dairy Cattle Reproduction Council is excited to announce the line-up for its 2017 webinar series. These valued sessions offer attendees from across the United States and around the world access to high-quality information and interaction with industry experts.
Mark your calendar for these dates:
- T. Overton: Management of Transition Cows: A Nutritionist's Perspective
- R. Pursley: Ovulation Synchronization Programs: An Update
- J. Lee: Heifer Rearing Programs: Making Decisions About Replacements
- J. Stevenson: 10 Years of DCRC: Where We've Been and Challenges for the Next 10 Years
- Klibs Galvao (Portuguese webinar): Identification and treatment of uterine diseases in dairy cows.
- Francisco Penagaricano (Spanish webinar): Genomics, embryos and fertility.
For more information, email Dr. Pablo Pinedo, DCRC Education Committee Chair, at Pablo.Pinedo@colostate.edu or email DCRC at email@example.com.